Friday, November 4, 2016

Gather

Well here it is ... November.  Where has the year gone?!  The older I get the faster time flies.  Anyway, here is my tag for Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016.


I think this one is so sweet and looks Fall.  I did not have all the items that Tim Holtz used but this is perfect for me.

Please see the close-ups!




I used watercolor on this leaf and added Prills.  I also used two different stamps. 

This large leaf was on part of a paper that I have had forever!  I inked around the edges and added Prills.  I stamped the butterfly and added watercolors.  The small butterfly I punched it out and then used watercolors.    The ribbon which you can see on the main photo I inked it with two different distress inks.

Thank you for looking and enjoy your day.




Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Ginger....YOUR tag is soooo sweet..and that beading ...be still my beating heart...I love that...all those little beads in that color...LOVE, luv...XOXO Happy SCrappIng!!!!!

    ReplyDelete