Sunday, November 13, 2016

Homecoming

Here is my layout for CSI.  You had to use their sketch which I love for these photos of my GS Logan and his girlfriend Callie.  








The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:   I used woodgrain background, Heat embossing, Metal, Leaves
The Testimony:  Homecoming - Written on the tag it says:  Homecoming Texas is spectacular!  The kids wear big MUMS!!  They also wear matching outfits during school.  Then the BIG game where they choose Homecoming King  & Queen.  Later is the school dance.  Nothing like TEXAS!

Here is my layout.


This took me several days to complete but it was so worth it.

Please see the close-ups!


Here you can see I used modeling paste and stencil then colored it with Gelatos.  I used Gesso on the flower and painted it and then added micro beads.  


I also added micro beads to the green leaves and Diamond Stickles to the butterfly.


Here you can see the metal keys and what the tag says.


I added stickles to the flowers.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!


Hugs – Ginger

3 comments:

  1. All the many details make this a beautiful layout. I love how the flower groupings frame the photos. The addition of the micro beads and stickles really gives your pages that extra something special. Love the tags as well. Great job. TFS ♦

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! Love all your texture and detail on here. Fantastic take on the sketch. So happy you played with us at CSI. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page your background work is amazing. Thanks for playing along at CSI

    ReplyDelete