Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Believe

Hello my friends!  I did this alyout for the design team at CSI.  This was such a sweet case to solve.  I found these two photos of my grandchildren while we were at the State Fair of Texas!  They were having a very good time!


Here is the case that I solved:



This is how I solved the case:

The Scheme - Used all 5 colors
The Evidence - String, Hamg something, Glitter
The Testimony - Believe - Stay Strong, Stay Curious, Stay Simple

Please see the close-ups:




Here are the items that I used:

Authentique - Grace Collection - Beauty Paper
Authentique - Studious Collection - Studious 2 & 4 Papers
Believe - Michaels
Flowers - Prima and Petaloo
Tim Holtz - Leaves Die Cut
Stickles - Diamond

Thank you for looking and have a glorious day!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment