Saturday, December 16, 2017

Wonderful

Hello friends!  I did this layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration Design Team.  I finally had a chance to use these two photos.  The old car has my two grandchildren riding it in with the Christmas tree that they cut down themselves.  The next photo is the Christmas tree that they decorated.

This is the challenge:

 

Here is how I solved it:

The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Christmas Elements, Stencil, Car, Trees, Vintage Element
The Testimony - Wonderful - The tag behind the photos says:
What a wonderful day it was to go hunting for a Christmas tree.  We had a saw in our hands as we roamed the field looking for the perfect tree.  At last we spotted the most glorious tree and began to saw it down.  We then placed it on top of this vintage car where our grandchildren decided to hop in.  Colby is driving and Kenzie is sitting in the back for a fun "make believe" ride.    Once we returned home we placed the tree in the stand and began to decorate.  This took some time to do but we all enjoyed how it looked and what fun we all had.  
  
Merry Christmas 2016!

Please see the close-ups:








I did my usual of tearing my papers.  I also used a stencil, then watercolor, add sprinkles of paint.  I used a die-cut for the trees, leaves, and added some stickles.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Graphic 45 - Nutcracker Sweet Collection - Clara's Dream Paper
Graphic 45 - Christmas Emporium Collection -  Christmas Carol Paper
Tim Holtz - Christmas Die-cuts
Lace, Flowers - Hobby Lobby 
Wonderful - Michaels
Cross on Trees, Stencil, Watercolor, Paint - My Stash

Thank you for looking and have a Wonderful Christmas!




Hugs – Ginger
 


No comments:

Post a Comment