Sunday, March 18, 2018

First Day of First Grade

Well hello friends!  This is my take on #250 which I love the color scheme as well as the theme of childhood memories.  I lived in Van, Texas which then the population was 800.  I loved living there and to this day still wish I did.  However, it is not to be so these days. 

 Please see my layout.


I did a lot to the background from using a stencils in two different ways, modeling paste, stamps, etc.

Here is the case:

Here is how I solved the case:

The Scheme:  Used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Clocks, label, animals, flowers, stamping
The Testimony:  First Day of the First Grade


Here are my close-ups:





Here is a list of items that I used:

Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Leaf die-cuts
BoBunny - Stamp (Butterflies)
Prima & Petaloo - Flowers
Prima - Clock stencil, Number stencil
My stash - Papers, sequins, black shoes, modeling paste, 2-stamps

Thank you for looking and have a pleasant day!


Hugs – Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment