Saturday, March 3, 2018

giggles

Hello my dear friends!  Today I did this layout for the design team at CSI.  I love the colors that are to be used which goes well with this photo of my newest grandson Jaxson.  He has the bluest eyes, blonde hair, plus a sweet dimple on his right cheek.

Here is my layout:


I am prejudice but I think he is so cute!

Here is the challenge:



I believe the colors go perfect with the layout.  

Please see my close-ups:


I used (2) stamps on the background, various watercolors, added these sequins too!


I also used (2) stencil - one white and one gold modeling paste.  


I know it is hard to see but after the background was dry I added crystal embossing which sparkles.  However, if you could see it in person you could see he shine!

Here are the items that I used:

Martha Stewart Punch (on the sides)
Tim  Holtz - leaf die-cuts and black soot ink
Petaloo and Michaels - Flowers
The Crafty Scrapper - Sequins and embossing powder
Prima - (2) stencils
My stash - watercolors and (2) stamps

Thank you for looking and please go to CSI color stories and inspiration for the challenge twice a month!  Just use supplies you have and join in on all the fun!  See you there!



Hugs – Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment