Saturday, March 10, 2018

Yee Haw Album

Well hello friends!  Carolyn started this album but asked me to finish it for her.  He added the cover on the front plus papers to about 4 pages.  He gave to me and said to do whatever..so I did.  I hope you all like it as much as I do.  It took awhile but it was so worth it!!
I love all the paper which is from Carta Bella Cowboy Country.  I used the whole line of the papers in this album.  All the other items I created them by using clipart on my compter and printed them on cardstock then just cut them out.

Please see the close-ups!







Yep...I did mention it took awhile to create but look how it turned out!  It's amazing!  On each of these tags you can place a photo and it will look even better!  Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!
Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment